1. Your Keurig has been replaced by your new, little Italian friend.
2. You give up peanut butter because it’s too expensive.
3. Taking a dip among Roman ruins is just another Wednesday afternoon.
4. If you don’t stop for gelato on your way home from class, you’re doing something wrong.
5. Dinner isn’t complete without limoncello, which you bought in the cliché shape of a boot.
6. Breaks in between classes are devoted to trying out every single Italian snack in the vending machine.
7. The white line on the highway is more of a general guideline.
8. There is no day without smiles!
9. You can learn about Mt. Vesuvius volcano in class and look out the window and see it at the same time!
10. You do NOT study in a library.
“Stop Wishing and Start Doing!”